CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hello! We have some NEW Creations in progress-Read Below!



Hello! I wanted to tell you guys that we have some new creations. They are in progress but I figured that I would give you guys a sneak peek before we start listing them on eBay! If you're interested, please email me! We are currently working on an apple pattern. Right now we have a 10" hoop apple pattern, all we lack is putting it in the hoop. We are also going to make some more apples (either red delicious or yellow delicious), putting them on kitchen towels and placements for any of you how have your kitchen done in apples or if you know someone who does and would appreciate something extremely nice and very rare! I have included the pic of the golden delicious apple that we have right now. We also have a Teneriffe Pillow, which I would upload a pic of, and we are going to probably make a match for it and then we will put it on eBay. As you can see, the Teneriffe Pillow that we have here was made from the square that I have a pic of in my first post. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the square before we turned it into a pillow. We are also going to start doing collegiate team squares & probably some pillows too. If you are interested in this idea, send me an email with your favorite team and I'll let you know if we can do it (my husband has to draw the pattern). We are working on a Tennessee Vols pattern right now. The pics that I have included in this blog are of a UK square we are working on, however it is not finished. We have did the outline but it has not filled in and there are paws that haven't been started yet that are in the upper-right and lower-left corners. The collegiate squares are only 18" instead of 20. We also have a Rooster that we are turning into a wall hanging. I will upload the pic on here and if your interested, please let me know. Keep checking back as anytime I list on ebay, I will make a note in here so you can be the first to know! Here are the pics! Have a good week and God Bless! :o) LeAndra















0 comments: