CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here's the Finished Project - I forgot to Publish :o)

Here is the finished King Size quilt that I have been posting squares of for the past few months. It has been done a while and actually is already sold, I just forgot to publish this post. So here are the pics I took of this quilt. I had a hard time getting the entire quilt in the pictures because I am a little short but you can see how great it looks!


If you have any comments, please feel free to leave them by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of this post! Thanks!!!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt.I am just learning about ckn scratch and I would love to try to make this quilt. What do I have to do to get the pattern for this? I just can't wait to get started.