CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

REQUEST FOR PATTERNS!

For everyone who has requested to buy copies of the patterns that my grandmother has, I promise you I am working on it. Recently I have a lot of things going on at the same time & I haven't had time to get everything together. I also have some new images I need to upload of a baby quilt & pillow that she made for my cousins baby shower.

As far as price goes, I will base that on a scale per number of patterns (you can then choose the patterns you wish to receive) & shipping will be via USPS First Class Mail. Shipping may be via another USPS service if the 3 ring binder option is requested. Other options will be sheet protectors (patterns already inserted) & pre-punched holes (charged for larger orders).

I can list the set on eBay with details of the included patterns, or I can list the patterns you can chose from on here to create your own set & you can either use PayPal or send other forms of payment such as money order, personal check, etc if you like. Either way, you will need to send me an email with the list of the requested patterns after payment is made.

I do like to offer eBay as I know what it is like to be unsure as to if you may get scammed. I am a verified Premier PayPal member therefore you can be assured that I'm not a scam. Also, if you would like to view my eBay account my user id is "lconley_2001".

To all of those you have sent email requests for patterns, I will also send you an email letting you know all of the details. I want to THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PATIENCE & GOD BLESS!

LeAndra :o)

0 comments: